In form, double strength. For the optimum processing of your individual requirements we simply combine our transfluid forming techniques, as simple as that, in particular the axial forming and the rollforming. The additional clamping unit makes even extreme forming feasible in one work sequence. The cutting before the axial tube forming is also possible, as well as the rollforming of a pre-formed geometry. That saves you valuable time.
A strong partnership: axial forming and rollforming
Our t form combination machines is the perfect union of axial and rolling tube processing, with up to 6 axial forming steps, two rollforming stations, two powered tool holders for flange orientation and an additional clamping unit. The horizontal clamping system makes the processing of bent tube geometries possible.
- Up to 6 additional forming steps
- Additional rollforming stations
- Rollforming unit with free-form function and CNC control
- Additional clamping units
- Microspray system
- Automatic release
- Addition of external workpieces
- Positioning of the flaring/workpieces with servoelectric rotation of the tools
- Holder for rotating tools (deburring, bevelling, facing, rolling)