t form tube forming machines: get you ideas into form.
t form is the tailor-made answer to the challenges of tube and tube end forming: tight tolerances, sharp edge contours, polished surfaces and the processing of high-strength materials are converted into an almost unlimited variety of forms with the greatest precision possible.
Our machines, with different equipment and electrical or hydraulic forming axes create limitless possibilities for the accurate and fast realization of the most diverse forms. Patented tool concepts give us a performance advantage.
Your benefits at a glance:
Unlimited Forming Options
Our diverse forming methods make possible the flexible production of the greatest range of tube profiles and cross-section methods.
t form ensures absolute precision, also for very challenging tube forming tasks, thanks to the combination of different methods and the wide ranging tool know-how.
Controlled Application of Force
Servo-technology makes it possible to form tubes and tube ends in high-strength materials and with extreme geometries in a secure and reliable way.
Intuitive, Smart Operation – Industry 4.0
Automated tool recognition, easy tool change and the input of parameters via digital codes save time and provide process reliability.
- Controlled and managed forming axes
- Servoelectric tool change
- Expansion to 6 forming steps
- Systems for quick tool change
- Automated tool recognition
- Smart tool coding
Many forming options with one type of machine: forming, cutting, cutting after bending and threading. Our Type SRM forming machines are ideally suited for the production of challenging contours for sealing elements and for the generation of extremely good surfaces.
- Servoelectric position of all the axes
- Rollforming unit with push bending option via CNC control
- Complex geometries with one single forming step
- Sequence control of the rolling parameters
- No tool closing edges
- Gentle on the materials
- Compact and transportable machine design
- Feeding of ORFS o-rings
- Short clamping lengths
- Expansion to up to 6 axial forming steps
- Additional processing stations
- Rolling unit with free-form function through CNC control
- Additional clamping element